felix-users mailing list archives

From Jibie Job <jibie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repackaged Bundle Activator
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2016 13:41:09 GMT
Here's the gradle build in case you're curious :)

I'll try the fixupmessages instruction. Thanks!

apply plugin: 'application'

apply plugin: 'osgi'

apply plugin: 'war'

apply plugin: 'eclipse'

sourceCompatibility = '1.7'

version = '0.1'

repositories {

        maven {

        url "http://repo.dotcms.com/artifactory/libs-release"

    }

}

dependencies {

        compile fileTree(dir: 'src/main/resources/libs', include: '*.jar')

        compile (group: 'com.dotcms', name: 'dotcms', version: '3.2.4'){

                transitive = true

        }

        providedCompile "javax.servlet:servlet-api:2.5"

}

jar {

    manifest {

        name = 'Osgi Custom service'

        instruction 'Bundle-Vendor', 'dotcms'

        instruction 'Bundle-Description', 'dotCMS - A bundle that creates a
custom service'

        instruction 'Bundle-DocURL', 'http://www.dotcms.com'

        instruction 'Bundle-Activator',
'com.dotmarketing.osgi.service.Activator'

        instruction 'DynamicImport-Package', '*'

        instruction 'Import-Package', '*;version=0'

    }

}

task wrapper(type: Wrapper) {

    gradleVersion = '1.8'