felix-users mailing list archives

From Raymond Auge <raymond.a...@liferay.com>
Subject Re: scr:info missing info
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 16:10:36 GMT
The point is that if you start with no configuration, and you view the
component scr:info it's hard for a less knowledgeable person to recognize
that it's missing a configuration?

I would hope to see something like this:

--------------------------------
g! scr:info com.liferay.portal.http.tunnel.extender.HttpTunnelExtender
*** Bundle: com.liferay.portal.http.tunnel.extender (60)
Component Description:
 Name: com.liferay.portal.http.tunnel.extender.HttpTunnelExtender
 Default State: enabled
 Activation: immediate
 Configuration Policy: require
 Activate Method: activate
 Deactivate Method: deactivate
 Modified Method: modified
 Configuration Pid:
[com.liferay.portal.http.tunnel.configuration.HttpTunnelExtenderConfiguration]
 Services:   Service Scope: null
 Properties:
Component Configuration:
   State: missing