felix-users mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Better go go shell
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 13:26:37 GMT
I always wondered why the 'fork' of gogo that's in Karaf was never
contributed back into Felix? I think that it is much better in terms
of usability (completion, colours) and it would be nice if it could be
used by the Felix framework as well, i.e. be shipped as the default
shell implementation with the Felix download...

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

David