felix-users mailing list archives

From Tom Bentley <t.j.bent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MANIFEST.MF first entry in jar
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:08:37 GMT
Hi Frank,

I work on the JVM compiler for the Ceylon programming language and Felix is
having problems consuming the jars our compiler produces (they're called
.car files, but they following the jar specification).

I suspect Felix is not the only product which replies on having the
MANIFEST.MF first, so we'll probably just have to change the compiler. For
reference: https://github.com/ceylon/ceylon/issues/5750

Cheers,

Tom