felix-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Driessen <thomas.dries...@ds-lab.org>
Subject Re: WebSockets usage
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 08:44:55 GMT
I checked my setup:
I adopted my setup to use the feli-scr annotations for declarative
services. Paul is using the felix dependecymanager annotations, which
require you to install an extra plugin in bnd-tools.
My Servlet is registered and so is the Websocket.
I attached the two adopted source files and the .bnd and .bndrun file.

In your .bnd file don't forget the line:
-dsannotations: *
I think this line is needed for the scr annotations to work properly.

Thomas