felix-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Driessen <thomas.dries...@ds-lab.org>
Subject Re: Websockets in felix.http?
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 11:52:36 GMT
Hi Paul,

thanks for the examples.
I still have a problem, as the WebSocketServerContainerInitializer in the
JSR-356 Examples can not be resolved in my setup.
My buildpath contains

My build

--
M.Sc. Thomas Driessen
Software Methodologies for Distributed Systems

Tel:    +49 821 598-2486
email: thomas.driessen@informatik.uni-augsburg.de