felix-users mailing list archives

From Paulo Renato de Athaydes <renatoathay...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Bundle can't find its own classes: NoClassDefFoundError
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 18:46:06 GMT
You should not mess with the Bundle-Classpath unless you know exactly what you're doing.
Have a look at your bundle's Manifest, make sure the Bundle-ClassPath entry is not there,
or if it is, it's just a dot.
Otherwise you will get the kind of problem you're having.
The osgi plugin (I assume you're using THE osgi plugin, I mean, the one called 'osgi') definitely
won't magically add this to your Bundle.
Renato

> From: njbartlett@gmail.com
> Subject: Re: Bundle can't find its own classes: NoClassDefFoundError
> Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 18:16:23 +0000
> To: users@felix.apache.org
>
> No, bnd does not write Bundle-ClassPath for you.
>
> Without some actual information (such as manifest, bundle content, stack trace?) it's
impossible to do more than guess at reasons for the problem.

> Neil
>

> > On 30 Oct 2015, at 18:05, info@cuhka.com wrote:
> >
> > Maybe,but how can that happen? I'm using Gradle with the OSGi plugin, so AFAIK it
is bnd that creates the Bundle-ClassPath entry. Also, my bundle is still quite small, so it
only contains a single package. It manages to find the activator fine.