felix-users mailing list archives

From developm...@mobigov.com
Subject Re: Hazelcast on felix framework
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:11:14 GMT

I had that in there. Below is my first email. I tried removing the
.bugfix on the end but it did not seem to help.

I was having trouble getting hazelcast to run on jdk8 and I think it is
because the com.hazelcast.internal.osgi.OSGiScriptEngineManager can't
find a script engine. I am getting the error below but I know it can be
done because karaf uses hazelcast.

Oct 19, 2015 1:58:20 PM
com.hazelcast.internal.osgi.OSGiScriptEngineManager
WARNING: Found ScriptEngineFactory candidate for
com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngineFactory, but cannot load
class! -> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngineFactory not found by
com.hazelcast [4

I am using a .bnd file to build and have included.

-runsystempackages.bugfix =
 sun.misc,
 javax.script,

Has anyone run across this and can point me at what I should be doing.

Thanks for any help,

 David Daniel

On 2015-10-20 07:05, Frank Langel wrote:

> Daniel,
>
> Please add javax.script to your runsystenpages in bndtools
>
> Frank
>
> On 10/19/15, 8:53 PM, "Frank Langel" <frank@frankjlangel.com> wrote:
> David, that's a well known error/issues that requires a certain setting. I will look
up my notes and send you the instructions We use Hazelcast extensively Frank On 10/19/15,
8:48 PM, "development@mobigov.com" <development@mobigov.com> wrote: Oct 19, 2015 1:58:20
PM com.hazelcast.internal.osgi.OSGiScriptEngineManager WARNING: Found ScriptEngineFactory
users-help@felix.apache.org