felix-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Domingues <pedro.doming...@ist.utl.pt>
Subject Re: Help in using your Quartz OSGi bundle
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2015 15:17:07 GMT
I understand that everything has dependencies, however I wish this
embedding could be automated, for example having maven downloading and
embedding transitive dependencies into the quartz bundle.

Thanks

On 11/10/2015 16:08, ecki@zusammenkunft.net wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Have to agree with Neil, hower I want to add, that the bundling of Quartz here is the
problem, it could make some dependencies optional and it could even add some of the dependencies
inside the bundle. This is what I did with Quartz, I embedded Quartz and some of its dependencies
inside a bundle to greatly remove its external dependencies. You can even overwrite/remove
some imports for unused artifacts. Quartz needs this special treatment since its a big ugly
blob of goo.