felix-users mailing list archives

From developm...@mobigov.com
Subject Re: Hazelcast on felix framework
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:31:18 GMT

No problem and thank you for taking the time to try an help me out. I
think it may be because the rhinoscriptengine was remove and I don't
know how to put the nashorn script engine in the context with osgi.

Thanks again,

 David Daniel

On 2015-10-20 07:26, Frank Langel wrote:

> Sorry, never tried it on JDK8, but it works on jdk7.
>
> On 10/20/15, 1:11 PM, "development@mobigov.com" <development@mobigov.com> wrote:
> I had that in there. Below is my first email. I tried removing the .bugfix on the end
but it did not seem to help. I was having trouble getting hazelcast to run on jdk8 and I think
it is because the com.hazelcast.internal.osgi.OSGiScriptEngineManager can't find a script
engine. I am getting the error below but I know it can be done because karaf uses hazelcast.
Oct 19, 2015 1:58:20 PM com.hazelcast.internal.osgi.OSGiScriptEngineManager WARNING: Found
ScriptEngineFactory candidate for com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngineFactory, but
cannot load class! -> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngineFactory
not found by com.hazelcast [4 I am using a .bnd file to build and have included. -runsystempackages.bugfix
= sun.misc, javax.script, Has anyone run across this and can point me at what I should be
doing. Thanks for any help, David Daniel On 2015-10-20 07:05, Frank Langel wrote: Daniel,
Please add javax.script to your runsystenpages in
bndtools Frank On 10/19/15, 8:53 PM, "Frank Langel" <frank@frankjlangel.com> wrote:
David, that's a well known error/issues that requires a certain setting. I will look up my
notes and send you the instructions We use Hazelcast extensively Frank On 10/19/15, 8:48 PM,
"development@mobigov.com" <development@mobigov.com> wrote: Oct 19, 2015 1:58:20 PM com.hazelcast.internal.osgi.OSGiScriptEngineManager
users-help@felix.apache.org