felix-users mailing list archives

From Pierre De Rop <pierre.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How To Build Apache Felix Dependency Manager
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 19:10:42 GMT
Hello Hubert,

This is an old documentation. We are now using BndTools and Gradle and the
latest documentation is located at [1]. More specifically, how to build DM
is described at [2]

Don't hesitate to ping here if you need more helps.

cheers;
/Pierre

[1]
http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-dependency-manager.html