felix-users mailing list archives

From Sten Roger Sandvik <ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: History support in GoGo shell?
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 22:50:53 GMT
I know about Karaf and have used it in the past. Also tried to rip out
just the console for Karaf, but that brings along some security
bundles and the ball collects quite a few bundles. Only want simple
history support in a really great simple shell.

Have added history support in my local checkout of gogo-shell. But is
it a good reason that it's not added in the past?

BR,
Sten Roger