felix-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Domingues <pedro.doming...@ist.utl.pt>
Subject Re: Need help debugging Felix OSGi bundles (with Eclipse)
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2015 10:11:55 GMT
I am trying with bndtools but I am being slaughtered without mercy.

I have like 30 bundles or so. I choose one of the main bundles and
followed these instructions
(http://bndtools.org/tutorial.html#run-an-osgi-framework), he created a
*.bndrun* file in my bundle's root directory with the following:

/-runfw: org.apache.felix.framework;version='[4,5)'//
//-runee: JavaSE-1.7//
//-runsystemcapabilities: ${native_capability}//
//
//-resolve.effective: active;skip:="osgi.service"/

However this happens when I try to edit the file in Eclipse:

http://i.imgur.com/FYKDnvE.png

However this looks a bit far from what I want. It seems this .bndrun
will import a felix.jar from somewhere else, but in fact I want to use
the one I have in C:\code\osgi_proj\deploy\bin\felix.jar because I
already have there all the bundles I need and the configurations (unless
for some debugging limitation eclipse needs to directly inject the bundles).

Can this be done, or I will need to deeply modify my project in order
for this to work?

Thanks!