felix-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <ben...@basistech.com>
Subject Re: Managing gogo command order
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 21:15:10 GMT
Derek,

Thanks, that did it. I've got an outstanding PR for some fixes in
gogo, could I perhaps interest you in having a look? I'd proceed to
make some other improvements if I had a process in motion to work with
a committer to get things, well, committed. My next idea in line is to
get the CommandSession out of the usage messages.