felix-users mailing list archives

From james96 <fin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use file install with apache felix
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 07:47:54 GMT
Thanks. I have only one question for you. I have installed the bundle
fileinstall, which i have downloaded from the apache felix website, and i
have copy it into the folder bundle of the felix framework (also downloaded
from apache felix website). Then i have created the folder deploy and from
the terminal i execute the command java -Dfelix.fileinstall.dir=./deploy
-jar bin/felix.jar. What i have to do for running my bundle now? And for let
fileinstall to reag the myfile.bndrun? Thank you