felix-users mailing list archives

From Neil Bartlett <njbartl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is this mailing-list dead?
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 15:46:29 GMT
Alex,

This list might not be the best place to ask about CDI, since it is a Java enterprise spec
that is not much used with OSGi as far as I can see.

In fact your choice to use CDI with OSGi puts you within a very narrow niche. It may be the
case that nobody knows the answer to your question, or that what you want to achieve is not
possible with the current tools. If you are willing to invest in improving those tools yourself
then you might make progress… otherwise I would strongly recommend finding a different solution.

Regards,
Neil

> On 16 Jul 2015, at 16:41, Alex Sviridov <ooo_saturn7@mail.ru> wrote:
>
> Neil, thank you for your answer. I asked a question about using getting new instance
of DS for every consumer call to work with CDI at this
> mailing list and at stackoverflow http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31354996/osgi-ds-and-component-factories-issues
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31354996/osgi-ds-and-component-factories-issues>

> You, Neil, helped me as you could, but you don't like CDI (as I understood). Is here
anyone else besides you, who could help,  as the question is very important for