felix-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Enterprise business domain using DS - is it good idea?
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:25:03 GMT

Good point actually Carstens !
RegardsJB

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org>
Date: 20/07/2015  12:39  (GMT+01:00)
To: users@felix.apache.org, Alex Sviridov <ooo_saturn7@mail.ru>
Subject: Re: Enterprise business domain using DS - is it good idea?

And I think another important point is, it's not one *or* the other. You
can start with whatever you think is more suitable and if you find out
you need features from the other for something, just use it for that.
The great thing here is, you're developing services which interact with
each other through the service registry. It doesn't matter what you use
to implement them. They all work nicely together
Of course, usually dev teams try to focus on a single way to do things
(which is preferable of course), but you're not bound to this.

For example, we are usually developing everything with DS, but in some
cases we go directly with the framework API.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland