felix-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Is this mailing-list dead?
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 10:41:41 GMT
You are correct that the sevaral plugins just create the xml files in
the end. Unfortunately there are several competing annotations and impls
for the generation.
I was also confused when I started to work with ds and there is no good
documentation.

If you need a working example see my newest tutorial:
http://liquid-reality.de/display/liquid/2015/06/30/Apache+Karaf+Tutorial+part+10+-+Declarative+services

It uses the annotations defined by the OSGi specs and the
maven-bundle-plugin (bnd) to create the xml.
So it should match the solution Neil proposes.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de