felix-users mailing list archives

From Alex Sviridov <ooo_satu...@mail.ru>
Subject Re[14]: Is this mailing-list dead?
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 08:40:03 GMT
 I don't understand you. I use <artifactId>org.apache.felix.scr.annotations</artifactId>
<version>1.9.12</version> and
<artifactId>maven-scr-plugin</artifactId>  <version>1.21.0</version>.
So annotations are needed only for generating by maven  ds.xml files.

But I don't know - if this maven src plugin supports DS scope. How can I find it out? If it
doesn't support, then setting scope in @Component won't help, will it?

>Пятница, 17 июля 2015, 1:07 -04:00 от Raymond Auge <raymond.auge@liferay.com>:
>
>Since the annotations are build time only, usually you'll only find those in tools which
support DS 1.3 annotations. The most common case of this is bnd. So, if you get your hands
on bnd 3.0(in development) it will contain those...

>Or you could look here https://github.com/bndtools/bnd/blob/master/cnf/repo/org.osgi.service.component.annotations/org.osgi.service.component.annotations-1.3.0.jar
>
>On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 12:55 AM, Alex Sviridov < ooo_saturn7@mail.ru > wrote:
>>Ray, I have to ask you for help again. I tried the code you provided using osgi 6.0.0
however there is no scope in org.osgi.service.component.annotations.Component.

>>>Четверг, 16 июля 2015, 12:19 -05:00 от Raymond Auge < raymond.auge@liferay.com
>:
>>>
>>>that's kind of the point... it's not public yet! I think, right now, you'll
>>>have to check where the scr project is getting it from.
>>>
>>>- Ray

Auge <

Neil Bartlett <

However the