felix-users mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving to Felix 5
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 09:55:02 GMT
Felix 5 has had a fairly major refactoring of the Resolver code in
that it's now based on the standalone Resolver implementation in the
Felix project. That's the main reason why it was assigned the version
'5'. As with any major refactoring, you might find issues, but at
least all the unit tests still pass, the OSGi CT still passes and in
some large systems that I'm using migration to this new version hasn't
caused any issues.

Best regards,

David