felix-users mailing list archives

From Raymond Auge <raymond.a...@liferay.com>
Subject Re: ServletContextListener
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 15:18:26 GMT
On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 10:56 AM, Thomas Driessen <
thomas.driessen@ds-lab.org> wrote:

> Two small notes:
> 1) the mentioned property "osgi.http.whiteboard.listener" is never
> mentioned in RFC-189 -> should it be mentioned?

There were many refinements made to the spec after progressing from the RFP
stage.

Unfortunately since there isn't a public document for the draft spec yet
(hopefully pretty soon) you'll have to take our word for it, sorry! :(

Secondly, since the CT for the RI (felix http) isn't complete yet, it's
possible that felix http is not yet working quite as expected.

[Switching to Appeal mode]
Sadly, this is due to not having the desired number of people available in
the alliance to get all this great work done in a timely fashion (and I
assure you it's very great work, with more exciting work coming down the
line)!

I encourage everyone to step up and join the OSGi Alliance to get this work
progressing faster. To a very large degree this is the limiting factor for
why spec progression is slow).
[End Appeal mode]

Sincerely,
- Ray (disclosure, I'm a board member and co-chair of the EEG)