felix-users mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Development environment with Felix
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 15:04:44 GMT

> On 15 May 2015, at 16:59, maillist <maillist@baylishome.me.uk> wrote:
>
> I am likely to hack/extend the Felix code (and republish) to provide this "development
environment" workaround as the benefits for us will be huge.   Would someone give me a starter
or a better way of doing this?

Use Bndtools (bndtools.org) for your development? It replaces the bundles automatically (those
that are affected by your changes) in a running framework, making your development cycle really
short and smooth. Use it on a daily basis and am really pleased with it (in fact, I now mis
its features when developing non-OSGi stuff :))

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is revolving around INAETICS and Amdatu

Luminis Technologies B.V.
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ   Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00