felix-users mailing list archives

From Nick Baker <nba...@pentaho.com>
Subject Re: Jetty vs Undertow
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 13:41:48 GMT
We (Pentaho) can help with this. We¹d like to transition off Tomcat
clusters to Karaf instances. One of the issues with this migration we¹ve
identified is Jetty performance. Our next release will go out Tomcat with
Karaf embedded, Felix HTTP Bridge spanning the two. Not where we want to
be! What¹s the timeframe for the merge? Do you have a backlog of issues
related to this? Let us know how we can help.

-Nick Baker