felix-users mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to catch FileInstall bundle load errors...
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 21:07:53 GMT
Hi,

You should be able to do this with a BundleListener [1]. You'll
receive INSTALLED events for bundles, if you don't receive
RESOLVED/STARTED events for them within a reasonable timeframe you
know that something went wrong...

Cheers,

David

[1] https://osgi.org/javadoc/r6/core/org/osgi/framework/BundleListener.html