felix-users mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Jetty vs Undertow
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 13:47:25 GMT
Hi Nick,

Right now the "backlog" is a bit thin [1], but help is certainly
appreciated :)
The main issue PAXWEB-771 still needs to collect the items to do.
But right now neither Harald or I do have a lot of free cycles for it :(
It might be better to move this discussion to the ops4j mailinglist, that's
why I cross posted this answer.

regards, Achim
[1] - https://ops4j1.jira.com/projects/PAXWEB/issues