felix-users mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Jetty vs Undertow
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:31:41 GMT
Hi,

nope it's actually Pax-Web 5.0 M1 and M2 (from the pax-web-undertow branch)
which uses undertow only. And it's none of the fabric8 developers it's
Harald Wellmann, who also takes care of the Pax Exam.

Right now I'm trying to find a way of having undertow as the third
supported container for pax web, to merge the pax-web-undertow
branch into the Pax-Web main branch for a 5.0
Help appreciated by the way ;)

regards, Achim