felix-users mailing list archives

From Derek Baum <de...@baums.org.uk>
Subject Re: gogo:source command not working
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 17:31:22 GMT
Hi Bernd,

gogo ships with a default gosh_profile embedded in the gogo-shell bundle.
It sets the default SCOPE=gogo:* and adds commands on BundleContext and System object.

Please show the contents of your etc/gosh_profile.

If it contains: .Gogo.format = false,
then this would explain why the source command is not showing any output.

You can check whether the source command has worked using:

g! type hello
hello is function { echo “Hello, $1!" }

—
Derek