felix-users mailing list archives

From Frank Langel <fr...@frankjlangel.com>
Subject Re: Deploying jar (javax.persistence) using fileInstall causes DependencyManager to Stop
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 14:48:39 GMT
Well, it stops all bundles, not only the dependency managerĀŠ.

g! [fileinstall-./deploy] DEBUG javax.persistence - BundleEvent INSTALLED
- javax.persistence
[FelixFrameworkWiring] DEBUG osgi.enterprise - BundleEvent STOPPING -
osgi.enterprise
[FelixFrameworkWiring] DEBUG osgi.enterprise - BundleEvent STOPPED -
osgi.enterprise
[FelixFrameworkWiring] DEBUG org.apache.felix.shell.remote - BundleEvent
STOPPING - org.apache.felix.shell.remote
[FelixFrameworkWiring] DEBUG org.apache.felix.shell.remote - BundleEvent
STOPPED - org.apache.felix.shell.remote
[FelixFrameworkWiring] DEBUG org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api -
BundleEvent STOPPING - org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api
[FelixFrameworkWiring] INFO org.ops4j.pax.logging.internal.Activator -
Disabling SLF4J API support.
[FelixFrameworkWiring] INFO org.ops4j.pax.logging.internal.Activator -
Disabling Jakarta Commons Logging API support.
[FelixFrameworkWi