felix-users mailing list archives

From Frank Langel <fr...@frankjlangel.com>
Subject Deploying jar (javax.persistence) using fileInstall causes DependencyManager to Stop
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 14:39:58 GMT
Hi,

I have a weird situation. Whenever I deploy java.persistence.jar (or certain
other bundles) through fileInstall/deploy directory, the felix dependency
manager is stopped, which causes other bundles to stop. If I embedded
javax.persistence with the felix runtime (launcher), it works well.

g! [fileinstall-./deploy] DEBUG javax.persistence - BundleEvent INSTALLED -
javax.persistence

[FelixFrameworkWiring] DEBUG org.apache.felix.dependencymanager -
BundleEvent STOPPING - org.apache.felix.dependencymanager

[FelixFrameworkWiring] DEBUG org.apache.felix.dependencymanager -
BundleEvent STOPPED - org.apache.felix.dependencymanager

Does anyone have any idea what could cause this or a way to debug this?

Thanks a bunch

Frank