felix-users mailing list archives

From bprager <be...@prager.ws>
Subject Re: gogo:source command not working
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 20:52:48 GMT
I am trying to collect a bundle of simple command, like adding a project
specific repository, from a script file. For testing I just use the
"gogo:echo" command in the script for now.

g! cat goshrc
echo "local script"
g! source goshrc
g!

I did some more investigation and found out, that a script is executed
perfectly in Linux (Ubuntu), but fails to execute in Windows7 (both native
cmd or cygwin).

I can "gogo:cat" the content of the script, but "gogo:source" does not do
anything.