felix-users mailing list archives

From Bulu <b...@romandie.com>
Subject Gogo output not always showing
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 15:24:34 GMT
Hello

In my gogo commands, I use simple System.println(...) calls to output
things to the gogo shell. (is that the correct way?)

I then access gogo through telnet (Felix Remote Shell 1.1.2). Sometimes
(rarely), certain of my commands do no longer output to the shell,
instead the output is really going to the std-out of the java
application. Note that at the same time, other of my own commands in the
same bundle still work as expected and output to the gogo shell.

Stopping and restarting the bundle which exports those commands does not
fix the problem.

What could cause this behavior and how should I fix it?

Thanks & regards
   Philipp

Versions:
     0|Active     |    0|System Bundle (4.2.1)
     1|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Command (0.14.0)
     2|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Runtime (0.12.1)
     3|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Shell (0.10.0)
     4|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Remote Shell (1.1.2)