felix-users mailing list archives

From Artem Zhirkov ...@develdynamic.com>
Subject Getting a reference to a declarative service
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 10:53:19 GMT
Hello,

I want to include more than one service into a bundle, so it seems like
I have to make a use of declarative services.

I'm building a test bundle with maven + maven-bundle-plugin and
generating the ds descriptor with maven-scr-plugin, so it looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><components
xmlns:scr="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/scr/v1.0.0">
     <scr:component name="ru.multicabinet.gateway.ExampleDS">
         <implementation class="ru.multicabinet.gateway.ExampleDS"/>
         <service servicefactory="false">
             <provide interface="ru.multicabinet.gateway.SimpleI"/>
         </service>
         <property name="service.pid"
value="ru.multicabinet.gateway.ExampleDS"/>
     </scr:component>
</components>

After installing the test bundle into my osgi container I'm trying to
get a list of all services in the test bundle by calling
bundle.getRegisteredServices(), but it'd always return null.

What I'm doing wrong? Maybe  I should use ServiceTracker to obtain a
reference to ds service?

Thanks