felix-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Bundle dependency management
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:39:24 GMT
What I was trying to say, before incidentally hitting “send”…

Hello Christian,
On 12 Dec 2014 at 16:06:02 , Christian Schneider (chris@die-schneider.net) wrote:

I am especially interested in using maven central as most of the apache
projects are only available there.
I’m sorry, but this is simply not true. All Apache projects are actually required to publish
their releases to apache.org/dist from where it will be picked up to all the mirrors connected
to that.

Publishing to Maven Central is completely optional (as is publishing anywhere else).

Greetings, Marcel