felix-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Datasource with Apache Felix.
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 14:01:00 GMT
To use a blueprint datasource in pure felix you would need to install
blueprint and its dependencies.
If you do not use blueprint for anything else then I would rather
publish the datasource using a simple bundle with just OSGi API.
Simply create and publish the DataSource in an Activator.

An alternative is to use pax-jdbc. See
https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/PAXJDBC/Create+DataSource+from+config
It allows to create the DataSource from just a config admin configuration.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de