felix-users mailing list archives

From bokie <jms.cer...@gmail.com>
Subject SCR FactoryPID - Intermitent Update
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:33:15 GMT
Hi,

I've been experiencing an intermittent problem when setting up SCR
components with factoryPIDs:

The components seem to always get activated when
configurationAdmin.createFactoryConfiguration(factoryPid,
null).update(properties)
is invoked, however, they donĀ“t always get updated when
configuration.update(properties) is invoked after aquiring configurations
from
configurationAdmin.listConfigurations(filter).

At the moment I think the problem lies in the
org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.scr:1.8.2 implementation since I've
swapped it out with the
org.knopflerfish.bundle:component:5.0.3 implementation and haven't (yet)
seen the problem. I say the problem seems to be in the SCR implementation
becuase before swapping out the SCR implementations I did swap out the
ConfigAdmin implementations but the problem remained.