felix-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Beechey <a.beec...@sky.com>
Subject iPojo : is it right for me?
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 16:38:28 GMT
Dear, users Felix Apache, I work for a large financial institution that is looking to move
is development from mainframe  Cobol cics db2, into distributed Java. The types of applications
we need to develop are JAX RS web services accessing a mainframe hosted db2 database. These
web services need to perform the classic CRUD actions. I have been investigating OSGi and
feel it has much to offer, my problem is I have no idea where to start, then I came across
ipojo, what I can't seem to find is any mention of ipojo creating JAX RS web services. Is
it possible to expose JAX RS web services with ipojo? Where can I find examples and/or tutorials
to learn how to develop these types of services with ipojo?

Warm regards

Andrew Beechey