felix-users mailing list archives

From Brandon J Gresham <Brandon.Gres...@utah.edu>
Subject Re: Apache Bundle deploy issue
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:06:39 GMT
Turn up your logging and send stack trace.

Also try putting bundle into deploy directory instead of deploying via console.

On Sep 18, 2014 7:48 AM, Karoly Tanczos <karoly.tanczos@gm.com> wrote:
Hi,

My name is Karoly Tanczos and I’m in a middle of a migration project and I need some help.

I deployed a bundle update on our Adobe CQ WCM 5.4 environment. The bundle is active, I can’t
see any issue on Bundle Console but our CQ page preview is failing with the following error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.

Could you please help me with some advice what can be the issue? Is there other way to deploy
bundles then through Apache Felix Bundle Console? If not do we need to stop the CQ before
the deploy or do we need to restart CQ after the restart?

Thanks,
Karesz

Károly Tánczos - Global Brands Web Ops and Release - Marketing IT
Austin IT Innovation Center; 717 East Parmer Lane, Austin , TX 78753
512-239-9076 C
[Logos]

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific
statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission,
dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received
this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.