felix-users mailing list archives

From Konstantine Kougios <Konstantine.Koug...@akqa.com>
Subject Re: testing a service, mocking dependencies
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:59:50 GMT
Well, that¹s similar to the forTesting factory I mention but with the
drawback that the state of A is corrupted until the JVM terminates. By
corrupted I mean that my mock will be part of A until either the jvm stops
or something else injects a different thing to A.b. If the mock is set
this way while running in-container tests, A state is corrupted.