felix-users mailing list archives

From Konstantine Kougios <Konstantine.Koug...@akqa.com>
Subject Re: bundle B can't see changes of classes of bundle A
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 16:29:02 GMT
I found the issue, it was a problem in one of my bundle’s pom file, it did <Export-Package>
a root level package and this made maven include ALL classes for that package into the jar
(not only the ones of the bundle but classes from other bundles)!

Is that to be considered a bug of maven-bundle-plugin or just my bad?

Thanks,

Kostas

From: Neil Bartlett <njbartlett@gmail.com<mailto:njbartlett@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, 12 September 2014 16:58
To: "users@felix.apache.org<mailto:users@felix.apache.org>" <users@felix.apache.org<mailto:users@felix.apache.org>>,
Konstantine Kougios <konstantine.kougios@akqa.com<mailto:konstantine.kougios@akqa.com>>
Subject: Re: bundle B can't see changes of classes of bundle A

How do you perform the bundle update? If you do not refresh packages, then bundle B will remain
wired to the old version of bundle A… this is true even if you uninstall bundle A.

After any mutation of the set of installed bundles, it is essential to perform a package refresh.

Regards,
Neil

On 12 September 2014 at 16:52:36, Konstantine Kougios (konstantine.kougios@akqa.com<mailto:konstantine.kougios@akqa.com>)