felix-users mailing list archives

From Tim McIver <tmci...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Automatically update bundles
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 19:23:29 GMT
Thanks.  I'm aware of the existence of DeploymentAdmin but don't know
much about it.  Will it update an existing bundle from a repository?

I've looked a bit at Apache Ace.  But it seems to depend on being aware
of the 'targets' that it updates.  This is not possible for me.  I need
to update bundles in a 'pull' fashion.

Tim