felix-users mailing list archives

From Hawk Osgi <hawko...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: how can two versions of same DS Component coexist ?
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:18:25 GMT
David,
The duplication error gone but couldn't make the targetPID configuration work with 1.8.2,
even with only one bundle version installed.When trying with this 'getConfigAdminService().getConfiguration("an.factory.pid")'
then my component instance is activated. But when using these targetPID strings "an.factory.pid|an.Bundle|"
or "an.factory.pid|an.Bundle|1.0.0" my component instance is not activated. It is the right
sintax, right?

I would like to try with trunk's version, but I'm getting compilation errors:
[ERROR] /home/jhawk/felix/scr/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/scr/impl/config/ConfigurableComponentHolder.java:[671,56]
error: method resolveWith in class Deferred<T> cannot be applied to given types;
should I use any special parameter/profile to build it using java 7 compiler ?

thanks and regards,
John

Em Quarta-feira, 20 de Agosto de 2014 17:45, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com.INVALID>