felix-users mailing list archives

From "Pascal Klink" <pascal.kl...@web.de>
Subject Disable XML Validation in Maven Bundle Plugin
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 19:07:54 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm currently facing an issue, with the XML processing of the Maven Bundle Plugin. I'm writing
an OSGI application based on Apache Camel. I'm configuring Camel using blueprint XML. The
problem is, that when using for example the following XML-Tag:

<to uri="bean:userService?method=getPeopleAtClub(${in.header.id})&cache=true"/>

The creation of the bundle fails, with the error:

Unexpected exception in processing spring resources(OSGI-INF/blueprint/webService-routes.xml):
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.WrappedRuntimeException:
Reference to entity "cache" has to end with ";".

Obviously the bundle plugin processes the XML in some way and the problem is the validation
of the XML, since it is not standard conform. So can I disable this feature of the bundle
plugin, so that I don't have to deal with the ugly encodings of all these symbols?

Greetings,
Pascal