felix-users mailing list archives

From Pierre De Rop <pierre.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IPojo performance benchmark
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:11:35 GMT
Hi Guillaume;

Thanks for reviewing;

But if I should only use three component types, then when creating each
component instance, is there a way to configure a given component instance
service dependency filter ?

May I provide such filter in the dictionary that I pass to the
ComponentType.createInstance(Dictionary conf) method ? (like passing a
target filter with declarative service ComponentFactory ?). Should I use
another iPOJO api (like an iPojo Factory ?)

In my scenario, I have for example a first "Artist" instance depending on
an "Album" instance with the filter "id=1".
then another "Artist" instance depending on another "Album" instance, but
with service filter "id=2", etc ...

cheers;
/Pierre