felix-users mailing list archives

From nigamrashi <rashi.ni...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Unknown Protocol Exception for Embedded Felix Container.
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 02:49:35 GMT
Hi Karl,

More details:

The issue is seen in a application that is using WLS - Felix
Integration. Following are the details on the issue:

/When creating a WSDL, it errors: The WSDL is not semantically valid:
Failed /
/@ to read wsdl file from url due to -- java.net.MalformedURLException:
Unknown /
/@ protocol: servicebus./

Following information was seen on further digging into profiles:

/what i found, illustrated by the attached screenshot, is that the JVM
URL /
/@ handler factory has been changed by some component (something related
to /
/@ apache felix) and this factory does not know how to find the
servicebus /
/@ url hanlder implementation./
/@ ./
/@ this apache felix factory is not used in other domains and seem to
only be in /
/@ the custom Application./
/@ so there is some component (likely osgi //related) that is behaving
differently /
/@ in Custom Application and is breaking custom scheme/

The issue is happening in Sun JDK and because of this we decided to set
the url handler service to false.

Regards,
Rashi