felix-users mailing list archives

From Neil Bartlett <njbartl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OBR, bundle fragments and native code
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2014 10:21:35 GMT
You cannot do this with OBR. If you can use the R5 repository format, along
with the repoindex tool, then you can use Provide- and Require-Capability
headers to ensure the set of libraries you need is resolved. For example
the fragment "org.example.nativelib.osx64" would provide something custom
like this:

    Provide-Capability: myapp.native; library=com.example.nativelib

and it would require the osgi.native capability to ensure it can only
resolve on a single platform:

    Require-Capability: osgi.native;
filter:="(&(osgi.native.osname=MacOS)(os.native.processor=x86_64))"

Now your core bundle just requires the myapp.native capability and the
resolver will pick the right fragment for your runtime platform.