felix-users mailing list archives

From Jerome Louvel <jlou...@restlet.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Restlet Framework 2.2.0 released with improved OSGi support
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 17:56:02 GMT
Ooops, I mentioned Equinox in the message instead of Felix community
members by mistake :)

Actually, Restlet Framework support for OSGi is not Equinox or Felix
specific, and we actually happily use Apache Felix for our APISpark cloud
platform!

In term of better Felix support, we should also provide an OBR
distribution, in addition to our existing p2 one:
https://github.com/restlet/restlet-framework-java/issues/615

Feed-back welcome,
Jerome