felix-users mailing list archives

From Clement Escoffier <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating PrimitiveComponentType without importing iPOJO required Packages
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2014 08:07:13 GMT
Hi,

You should use the 1.11.1 version of the online manipulator. Then, your url should we ipojo:file:C:\….

Regards,

Clement

On 8 mars 2014, at 15:01, Zaid Jamal Saeed Al Mahmoud <zaid.almahmoud@kustar.ac.ae>
wrote:

> I tried your solution, by installing and starting the URL Handler, and then adding “ipojo://”
part to my bundle installation file path as the following,

> Bundle online_manipulator = bundleContext1.installBundle("http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.online.manipulator/1.6.0/org.apache.felix.ipojo.online.manipulator-1.6.0.jar");
>                    online_manipulator.start();
>                    if(online_manipulator .getState()== Bundle.ACTIVE)
>                        System.out.println("URL Handler Bundle is Active!");
>
> bundleContext.installBundle(“ipojo://file:C:\Users\zaid.almahmoud\Desktop\plugins\MyComponent.jar”);
>

> When I run my program, the online manipulator bundle is started successfully, but then
I get the following error:

> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: ipojo://file:C:\Users\zaid.almahmoud\Desktop\plugins\MyComponent.jar
> Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: Unknown protocol: ipojo
>

> What am I missing here? Thanks.

to import this package. All bundles intended to have iPOJO component, need to import: org.apache.felix.ipojo
and org.apache.felix.ipojo.architecture.

>> For some reason, I don’t like to import these packages from my bundle. I want my
bundle to have iPOJO component without importing any iPOJO-related packages.