felix-users mailing list archives

From Zaid Jamal Saeed Al Mahmoud <zaid.almahm...@kustar.ac.ae>
Subject Bundle Update and Online Manipulation
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2014 19:48:44 GMT
Hey.
I am using iPOJO online manipulator to install an iPOJO bundle as the following:

                 Bundle M = bundleContext1.installBundle("ipojo:file:C:\\Users\\zaid.almahmoud\\Desktop\\plugins\\PlainHelloiPOJO_1.0.0.201403081557.jar");

                 M.start();

Notice the use of "ipojo" protocol in the bundle path.

But what if I want to update this bundle with another iPOJO bundle using the online manipulator.
Is that possible? The only way I am aware of so far to update a bundle is by using FileInputStream
as the following,

                       File file = new File(bundle_path);
              bundle.update(new FileInputStream(file));

Can I include the ipojo protocol within the bundle path? I did it before and I got an error.
What is the right way to achieve what I need? Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Zaid Almahmoud
Research Assistant
[cid:image001.png@01CE4FB8.E6C8A910]<http://www.ebtic.org/>
Khalifa University of Science, Technology, and Research
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
TEL: 00971-2-401-8178
MOB: 00971-50-9619601