felix-users mailing list archives

From Zaid Jamal Saeed Al Mahmoud <zaid.almahm...@kustar.ac.ae>
Subject RE: Using iPOJO API shows “ Cannot create a POJO instance, the POJO constructor cannot be found”
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 15:42:32 GMT
Thank you very much Mr. Clement,

My issue was solved when I updated my api bundle version.

Although I found iPOJO complicated at the beginning, now I am in love with it more and more
:)

Zaid

-----Original Message-----
From: Clement Escoffier [mailto:clement.escoffier@gmail.com]
Sent: 03 آذار, 2014 07:11 م
To: Apache Felix - Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Using iPOJO API shows “ Cannot create a POJO instance, the POJO constructor
cannot be found”

Hi,

I’ve added a comment on the issue. It looks like you are using an outdated version of the
API bundle.

Clement

On 2 mars 2014, at 21:12, Zaid Jamal Saeed Al Mahmoud <zaid.almahmoud@kustar.ac.ae>
wrote:

> I created an issue. Here's the link:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4443
>

> I appreciate your help.
>

> Zaid

I don't know Jira Ticket.

> Jira is the bug tracker we use:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/?selectedTab=com.atlassian
> .jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel
>
> You can create an issue, attach your code, add comments… The advantage is that you
can follow the resolution of your issue. Also, other people can check the fix or turn around.

> Clement
>

>> Zaid

so I can reproduce it ?

>> Clement
>>

>>> Zaid

at runtime (if there are not already manipulated). It looks like this manipulation does not
happen in your case. To be sure it is the issue, try to manipulate the class first (add @Component
on it, and use ant of maven to build your bundle).

>>> Clement

All this failed, and the same error keeps showing. What should I do? Thanks?