felix-users mailing list archives

From Dharmender Goyal <dgo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Felix minimal environment requirements
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:05:38 GMT
If writing in C is an option than Celix will most probably provide you b

On Monday, March 24, 2014 3:59 PM, jerome moliere <jerome.moliere@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for your answer Daniel,
I know that a fresh JDK 7 from Oracle is available for such platforms, but
I must recognize that such heavy piece of software on so small device
frightens me....I deployed successfully on huge application on a rugged PC
running Windows CE but processor was faster than this one & disk space not
so restricted ...
That 's why I am wondering ....But running Felix would be the simpler from
my point of view....I have big requirements regarding the battery life time
& GC runs may have my impacts, while I do not know if I will be able to
oversize my heap to reduce GC  runs...

Thanks again
jerome

J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J